Cody, I am so happy to see you! Thanks for checking out our blog, and yes DDR is how housewives get their workout in! Keep blogging, we like to see what you are up to!
Cody!! Looks like you've joined the blogging world?! How come you didn't tell me? I love your pics. and Im always envious of your adventures. Keep up the blogging, cause you are way cool!!!hehehehe
Cody!!!! I hope you check this cause I wanted to say hi! I've been wondering what you've been up to. I miss you! Call me or something. I'll never be down to St. George again cause I've been invaded by babies!
Cody! I LOVE your new masthead! Its amazing!! Did you figure out how to do that, or did you have someone help you!? Im very impressed. Now you just need to start adding things about your wild and busy life. Can I also say how very much I miss hiking with you? In a way Im sad that things have changed so much out at the 'Ridge'
Hey - I wanted to let you know that I am going private with my blog! Leave me your email address on my blog so I can add you to my viewers list! P.S. I love all your school pictures! What a cute kid!
Cody! Cody Pickett!?! This is Marie...remember the good old days when I would wake up with you sleeping on my couch? Or come home late at night and find you sleeping in my bed. Oh, those were the days!
I saw your parents and little sis (I can't believe that she is a teenager now!) in Fillmore in March. Crazy!
You are on my list! Check out my blog: jmmoser.blogspot.com
16 comments:
Cody,
I am so happy to see you! Thanks for checking out our blog, and yes DDR is how housewives get their workout in! Keep blogging, we like to see what you are up to!
Cody!! Looks like you've joined the blogging world?! How come you didn't tell me? I love your pics. and Im always envious of your adventures. Keep up the blogging, cause you are way cool!!!hehehehe
oh yeah, cody, can I add you to my list of links?
Cody!!!!
I hope you check this cause I wanted to say hi! I've been wondering what you've been up to. I miss you! Call me or something. I'll never be down to St. George again cause I've been invaded by babies!
The fun life of Cody Pickett! I miss the adventures with you. :)
Hey what up Cody Im glad I ran into your blog come check ours at kirklandfam.blogspot.com ...ya you are awesome
Cody - So awesome you started a blog! I love it! you have always been a favorite of mine! I am putting you on my page!
Natalie Johnson (Tillmann)
http://natalie-thejohnsonfamily.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh please tell me you still have those glasses?
Cody! I LOVE your new masthead! Its amazing!! Did you figure out how to do that, or did you have someone help you!? Im very impressed. Now you just need to start adding things about your wild and busy life. Can I also say how very much I miss hiking with you? In a way Im sad that things have changed so much out at the 'Ridge'
Hey - I wanted to let you know that I am going private with my blog! Leave me your email address on my blog so I can add you to my viewers list!
P.S. I love all your school pictures! What a cute kid!
Cody! You have a blog? It is so much BETTER than myspace! I would just like to know why I look like a ghost in the picture on the right.?.
Hey I want to include you to view my blog! Email me at artichokendj@yahoo.com so I can send you an invite!
cody love the blog!
Cody, Post something new! I know you are always doing fun things!!
Cody! Cody Pickett!?! This is Marie...remember the good old days when I would wake up with you sleeping on my couch? Or come home late at night and find you sleeping in my bed. Oh, those were the days!
I saw your parents and little sis (I can't believe that she is a teenager now!) in Fillmore in March. Crazy!
You are on my list! Check out my blog:
jmmoser.blogspot.com
hey Cody, I found your blog through Marie's Looks like all you ever do is have fun...rock on!
Megan
mickandregan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment