Monday, July 21, 2008

The Memory Post

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot... anything you remember!

2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

3. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. ☺

9 comments:

Shannon said...

playing soccer to the austin powers song in my front yard

taking photo after photo in the photo booth. ( i still have them)

hanging out with you all the time while you were stupid and made out with your boyfriend. (oh wait that was me :}

barfing in your car after an awesome trip to vegas

sky screamer!!!!!!!!

post on mine now!!!

Marie said...

Oh goodness. Cody, where do I start?

Coming home late at night and finding you sleeping in my bed.

Walking to school together.

Working with you at Harmons.

All the totally fun times that we had living next door to each other for 8 years!

You rock!

Cindy said...

Dearest Cody- the first time we met must have been Dixie High soccer?? My best memories of you most definitely include hiking!! Its completely truthful to say that I credit you with empowering me and changing an old ladies life!! YOU were the one that got me my hiking guide job, and my life hasnt been the same. I LOVE my job!!! I also love that you have included me in on some of your favorite hikes.ie the SUBWAY!! THank you!! I'll love you forever!! Thank you too for introducing me to Sydney Bristow!!

Staci said...

I remember when we went ice blocking and you had too pee so why not pee right in front of the car which you did and then the lights turned on and we could see the waterfall also the price is right roadtrip and the good times playin fugitive!

Jill Wittwer said...

Way too many. The best was always breaking into the city pool to turn on the hyrdotube and enjoy the cop chases on nearly a nightly basis in the summers. Especially when you get caught the only time you take Kat (the paranoid one) :). Danny

Seth and Mariah said...

I remember Cody teaching me to drive at like age 13 (or 14 was it) in the infamous 'White Woosie' In the parking lot where the dixie college softball fields are, actually anywhere across st. george, we drove lots of places. Or going camping with Katie in California.... or all of Danny's memories :) OR the best one: pretending to beat me up as I am crossing the street and then having the cops pull us over looking for 2 boys around 17 year old that had just assaulted a young woman! Or hiking havasupai and finding a spot to sleep in the middle of the night and in the morning we found out we were sleeping right next to Phyl. Good times!

GOULDING CLAN said...

Oh the fun times we've had.....

I'm with Jill on the hydrotubing in the middle of the night. Riding 4 people on a 2 person tube and getting slammed into the bottom of the pool. The best cop chase yet where I jumped the fence, sliced my knee open and then peed my pants on the Dixie High baseball field because I was laughing so hard.

One of my favorite memories though, would have to be when we went to the movies and you came in late. There were two guys sitting behind us and they sat one chair apart. You obviously thought they were with us because you went and sat right in the middle of them. You talked to them and laughed with them the whole movie while they sat there and were very uncomfortable. At the end of the movie as they ran out as fast as they could you said "So who were those guys?"
That's when we told you that we didn't know them and I've seriously laughed about that for about 5 years.

Oh ya, playing hide and go seek on other people's houseboats at lake powell.

Chad and Brittany said...

Well remember when we had a fake wedding on October 31st, 2005 at Webel Spworts. We had lots of good times there.

Robyn S said...

Cody...remember me?? Robyn Rogers?? It's been a while. I found you through Shannon's blog. One of my favorite memories I have of you is when we had to make a movie for our health occupation class. We had the best movie by far!! Nothing beats blood and guts. I still feel bad for our teacher (Mrs. Holt??). I just remember the first day of that class, when she saw both of us walk in and she said, "Oh no." Boy was she right. That was a fun class!!