Sunday, August 10, 2008

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!


Today, Cody turns 29!


It's crazy that it's been 10 years since:

Happy Birthday, Cody!!

8 comments:

Cindy said...

CODY!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy, happy birthday!!!!
And thats really not enough, to just say it here. I wish to be creative and wax elequant...but Im neither. But I love you and feel so grateful to call you friend!! Have a great day and a great year!!

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Now you're as old as Dad. (I'll bet you're really glad I was able to find your old mission pictures.) We'll see you when you're back in town.

Love,
Dustin, Angie, & Jake

Marie said...

Okay, so weird. I have been typing up my old journals lately and right now am in 1998. August and September of 1998 to be precise. And this is what I just typed up:

"Cody left on Monday! He went into the MTC on Wednesday. Crazy! I miss him already! I sat down and had a letter writing party for him today. So he’ll be happy. It’s hard to believe that Mikey goes into the MTC in ten days! Crazy!"

So weird how time flies huh? But Cody, buddy, Happiest of Birthdays to you! I miss you and love you. I hope that you have a great day!

Oh, and BTW, you looked like a complete nerd in those pictures. Love it!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday, dear CODY! Happy Birthday to YOU!!

I remember all those many years ago when you were born. How fast time flies! Have a great one!

Love,
Aunt Lisa

GOULDING CLAN said...

That's awesome! Happy Birthday

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great day. You look hot in those pictures..........I totally remember your farewell and how we BAWLED our heads off. Love ya!

beck said...

so i am totally dying laughing at those pictures! A. you have hair! and 2. your eyes are so big and staring in everyone of them and C. I love that you are reading the scriptures in one. Such a stalwart missionary! How did you get so hot?

Happy Birthday Cody! Love you! Love you! :)

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Awesome photos - glad I am not the only one with sweet photos hiding!

p.s. happy late birthday too. you rock the bald look. your sister is nice to blog for you ... awesome.