Cody registered to run the St. George Marathon for the 5th time this year. He made his mind up not to run it, though. A couple of days ago, he changed his mind again. He ran it without training. He decided to pace himself and go a little slower than usual. He did well, coming in 1854th out of 2850 in the men's division. His time was 4:18:50. Congrats on another successful year! We hope you recover quickly.
He stopped for his traditional picture with my mom (on Bluff Street) before heading to the finish line.




8 comments:
way to go cody thats awesome! way good timing for not training.
Awesome Cody! Love you!
Good job Cody! I wondered if you were doing that this year. Amber said she saw you the other day. She doesn't love St.George so you should call her to do something. And show her what SG is all about.
Yes, holy shit was totally appropriate, and I feel no need to be deleting any comments! I'm hoping that we will be there by the end of this month! I'll keep ya posted...
Cody, you will always be my hero!!! Your fitness level just blows my mind!!
you are amazing. i can't believe you can do that well with no training! good job! and nice shorts!
Hey Cody! Long time no see! 5 marathons?? That's insane!! Especially with no training. Great job! Glad to see you're doing well.
I am in love with the spandex shorts.......although I do have a picture of you in some pretty tight Silver brand stretch pants back in the day.....Oh how I love black mail pictures! I miss you my long lost friend!
Post a Comment