Cody!! I miss you!! Tell your sister thanks for teaching me how to do my blog list.
Mesa Verde is a magical place!! Lucky you for getting to visit!!
Oh I so wish I was in St. George right now. I know that you would go to twilight with me. My husband would never go in a million years.
Oh Cody...you are so funny! I love your Halloween costume :) I miss hanging out with you guys and doing all the fun hikes and such...fun.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cody!! I miss you!! Tell your sister thanks for teaching me how to do my blog list.
Mesa Verde is a magical place!! Lucky you for getting to visit!!
Oh I so wish I was in St. George right now. I know that you would go to twilight with me. My husband would never go in a million years.
Oh Cody...you are so funny! I love your Halloween costume :) I miss hanging out with you guys and doing all the fun hikes and such...fun.
Post a Comment