Thats so cute i love the card ..happy 30th wow time flies hope you are recoverin ok
i hope that the family had fun being with you on your birthday for once. next year its my turn again, right?
I am literally dying over that birthday card. Kids are so brutally honest! Happy Birthday Cody!
Sorry I missed your birthday Cody!! Im sad that we dont run into each other enough, that I can keep tabs on you!! Hope the knee is healing well?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thats so cute i love the card ..happy 30th wow time flies hope you are recoverin ok
i hope that the family had fun being with you on your birthday for once. next year its my turn again, right?
I am literally dying over that birthday card. Kids are so brutally honest! Happy Birthday Cody!
Sorry I missed your birthday Cody!! Im sad that we dont run into each other enough, that I can keep tabs on you!! Hope the knee is healing well?
Post a Comment