Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Break

Can you call it that when you're thirty and no longer in school? Either way, I've been enjoying some springtime in California lately.

Last weekend I spent a few days in Cali, relaxing on the beach and enjoying time with the girls.


camping at Carlsbad State Beach


Alesha, Becky, & Leah

enjoying the weather at Laguna


We drove back on Sunday--arriving home late that night. The next day, I flew back to L.A. for work.


A while back, Fitness Ridge (the health spa where I work) formed an affiliation with the TV show The Biggest Loser.

at the Ranch in Cali where the show is filmed

the gym at the ranch

the weigh-ins

the elimination room

And now I'm back home in rainy St. George.

2 comments:

Ryan and Donna said...

Cody....we miss your blog posts. Where are you???

Hope all is well.

Seth and Mariah said...

Looks like your time on the ranch is over. You have nothing else to lose. I vote for Cody! :) I remember when we went camping on the beach in cali and when you were off in the bathroom, Katey and I put the mattress on top of the car and moved it to the other campsite and you saw us and were wondering what the heck we were doing. haha...Good times!