So, I've noticed that some people share recipes on their blogs. Here's one of my most favorite recipes that my mom has shared with me since the day I was born, her recipe for love.
Take a cup or two of laughter,
And a pinch of good advice.
Pour in patience by the bowl-full,
Then stir it once or twice.
Fold in lots of hugs and kisses,
And a mother's gentle care.
Cook until it's nice and warm,
And spread it everywhere.
Thanks for all you do for me. I love you, Mom!!
Take a cup or two of laughter,
And a pinch of good advice.
Pour in patience by the bowl-full,
Then stir it once or twice.
Fold in lots of hugs and kisses,
And a mother's gentle care.
Cook until it's nice and warm,
And spread it everywhere.
Thanks for all you do for me. I love you, Mom!!


2 comments:
Too cute! Moms are the best! You need to email me your email address so I can invite you to our blog. artichokendj@yahoo.com
You are such a good son Cody! I think thats the first time I've seen your mom!!! I miss hiking with you.
Post a Comment