Cody- HI! I miss you! so glad to see you at least look at this every once in awhile. i wanna see you when i go to st. george in june. what's your #?
Cody... Hey I just happened to find your blog randomly you know how that goes... but I hope your doing good because it sure looks like you are... still having a blast being adventurous! Check us out @: julieandbucky.blogspot.com
SWEET BLOG CODYYOU ALWAYS SEEM TO BE ON SOME GREAT ADVENTURE W/GREAT PICS.
Hey way sweet pics ang needs to make my blog cool well it was good seein ya at Target
haha "hiking is just taking a walk where its ok to pee" ha. thats awesome. i'm going to make a T-shirt.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cody- HI! I miss you! so glad to see you at least look at this every once in awhile. i wanna see you when i go to st. george in june. what's your #?
Cody... Hey I just happened to find your blog randomly you know how that goes... but I hope your doing good because it sure looks like you are... still having a blast being adventurous! Check us out @: julieandbucky.blogspot.com
SWEET BLOG CODY
YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO BE ON SOME GREAT ADVENTURE W/GREAT PICS.
Hey way sweet pics ang needs to make my blog cool well it was good seein ya at Target
haha "hiking is just taking a walk where its ok to pee" ha. thats awesome. i'm going to make a T-shirt.
Post a Comment