Always in style, Cody knows you don't necessarily have to match your belt to your shoes.
Dude! Nice dress and elf shoes!
is that cody in dress? ha ha funny
love it! cody was just practicing for when he dressed up as a hooker for halloween later in life. haha
Cody, If I ever need a laugh or chuckle, I'll come to you!! Thank you!!! Can I say it AGAIN, how much I miss you hiking with us! And now we NEED you!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Always in style, Cody knows you don't necessarily have to match your belt to your shoes.
Dude! Nice dress and elf shoes!
is that cody in dress? ha ha funny
love it! cody was just practicing for when he dressed up as a hooker for halloween later in life. haha
Cody, If I ever need a laugh or chuckle, I'll come to you!! Thank you!!! Can I say it AGAIN, how much I miss you hiking with us! And now we NEED you!!
Post a Comment