Friday, March 13, 2009

Flashback Friday!

Since Cody rarely gives me (Angie) anything new to post on his blog, I usually have to steal stuff he's been up to off of other people's blogs (usually Becky's) by Cody's request. I decided to mix things up a bit and start doing Flashback Fridays.

We'll start with an oldie but goody of Cody and me.
Create your own caption for this picture and leave it in the comments for this post.

5 comments:

beck said...

"Gee Angie, have they taken the picture yet? I am sick of sitting here. I want to go frolic through the meadow behind us, while holding your hand! Skipping is more fun when you hold hands!"

Leah said...

cody you still wear those kinds of vests all of the time. your style hasn't changed a bit. :)

beck said...

oh my gosh! your style hasn't changed! so funny

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

Are you two implying that he still dresses like his mother dresses him?

Brittany Barnes said...

That is the most priceless picture I have ever seen!